24 Jan Episode 19: Filmmaker Ed Love – Dream Big
Who is Ed Love?
Ed grew up on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio. The youngest of 6 siblings, Ed was determined not to be another hopeless statistic from the inner city. In High School where he gained a reputation for Singing, DJ’ing and being a class clown, Ed also knew he wanted more out of life. Using his jokes and charm, Ed won over his high school sweetheart and now wife, Mrs. Love, and soon after graduating High School he enlisted in the US Army and was well on his way to building a career in the telecommunications industry.
After 20 years in the telecommunications industry, Ed decided to change careers and discovered his passion for film.
What Films Has Ed Love Produced?
Ed’s first film, I Tried To Give Up, has been well received in several film festivals and continues to win over audiences across the Southeastern United States. Ed also has a second film coming out, “Courage To Stand” and Episode 1 of a TV Sitcom “Apartment 5210”. With several other Film and TV Series in production.
Key Questions answered by Ed Love:
- When he knew it was the right time to quit his job
- How he discovered his passion
- Managing school and a side-hustle
- How to live your best life
- Advice for other creatives on their journey
- Advice to make a transition from corporate America to pursuing your passion
Ed Love Discusses:
- How his creative journey started
- Living his best life by pursuing his passion
- Power of independent thought
- The struggles of being a creative entrepreneur
- How he prepares to make big decisions
- Being fearless
- Going back to school full-time to study film
- Ed’s first film – I Tried to Give Up
- Challenges Ed has faced
- Dealing with Public Perception
- “Don’t be concerned with what others think…”
- “You’re not dreaming big enough if you’re not scared…”
Where to See Courage to Stand?
- Tickets to Courage to Stand Red Carpet movie premier (Central Florida)
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): https://funnybrowngirl.libsyn.com/rss
If you’re looking for a community of supportive creatives to elevate your journey to the next level, join me here: https://funnybrowngirl.com/subscribe
Social Media Info
Connect on Instagram:
Ed Love – @edlove89
FunnyBrownGirl – @funnybrowngirl
Connect on Facebook:
Ed Love – https://www.facebook.com/edlove89
FunnyBrownGirl – https://www.facebook.com/FunnyBrownGirl/
Ed Love – http://eight9media.com/
FunnyBrownGirl – https://funnybrowngirl.com
Connect via Email
Shereen Kassam – email@example.com
A podcast spotlighting successful creative entrepreneurs of color who share real life strategies and inspiration!