Episode 45: How to Grow Your Brand on YouTube with YouTube Personality JP Lambiase
This week’s guest: JP Lambiase, YouTube Personality of the Hellthy Junkfood channel with over 2.2M subscribers
Who is JP Lambiase?
Chef and YouTube personality best known as the co-creator of the food channel HellthyJunkFood, which has amassed over 2.2 million subscribers. On the channel, he presents recipes for healthier versions of well-known fast food items.
A graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology with a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology, began his career as an Engineer. He worked his way up to President of his division before deciding to pursue YouTube full-time.
He now has two YoutTube channels with his co-founder and fiancé Julia Gool.
Key Questions answered by JP Lambiase:
- How did JP’s Creative Journey begin?
- Why did JP become an engineer?
- How to stay successful?
- What does it take to have a successful YouTube channel
- What does a YouTube Personality’s day look like
- What advice JP Labiase has for creatives
JP Lambiase Discusses:
- Need for a strong support system
- Utilizing your free time
- Picking a niche
- How to mix pleasure and business and create a strong personal and working relationship with your Partner
- When does it make sense to start a second YouTube channel
- Branding yourself on YouTube
- What to look for in a popular YouTube Channel
Key Takeaways from JP Lambiase:
- Do it for fun without any expectations
- If you are bored at work, use your time wisely to learn new skills
- Have a strong support system
- It’s easy to become successful. It’s difficult to stay successful
- Every aspect of the video matters from the title to the thumbnail
- Keep up with trends in your industry
- Work smart, not hard because you don’t want to burn yourself out
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud, Stitcher and Google Play
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): https://funnybrowngirl.libsyn.com/rss
If you’re looking for a community of supportive creative entrepreneurs to elevate your journey to the next level, join me here: https://funnybrowngirl.com/facebook
Subscribe to my newsletter of creative resources, including opportunities and fellowships at https://funnybrowngirl.com/subscribe
Social Media Info
JP Lambiase – www.hellthyjunkfood.com
Shereen Kassam – www.funnybrowngirl.com